Call us at
Dr. Mary Cresseveur-Reed, FAGD
Doc C was born and raised in Pennsylvania, where she lives with her husband and two sons in Coopersburg. She received her B.S. in Biology at Moravian College. She attended Columbia University School of Dental and Oral Surgery in New York City where she earned her D.D.S. with a concentration in pediatric dentistry. She is an Alumni of Pride Institute, a member of the Dental Organization for Conscious Sedation, and a fellow in the Academy of General Dentistry.
“I graduated from Columbia University with my DDS and a dream of providing quality, gentle dental care to my community. Now that I’m a mother, it’s become so much more. By dedicating my life to helping others, I can set a positive example for my children, as well.”
- DDS: Columbia University School of Dental & Oral Surgery, New York, NY
- BS: Biology, Moravian College, Bethlehem, PA
- Special Concentration: Pediatric Dentistry
- Continuing Education: Exceeds the required amount in such courses as Optimal Care Seminar at the Pankey Institute, Oral Medicine & Diagnosis, Video Imaging, Dental Materials, Aesthetic Dentistry, Operative Dentistry, Soft-Tissue Management
I’ve wanted to be a dentist as long as I can remember, so every day when I come into the office it’s like a dream come true. My team provides gentle dentistry with a caring touch. We treat every person who comes into our office like family. That’s what good dentistry is all about.
Active In The Dental Community
“Today, there are more advances in dentistry in a year than in an entire decade just a generation ago. If I relied solely on my formal education, I might be unaware of a breakthrough technology or new procedure that could benefit you. One of the ways I continually fine-tune my knowledge is through membership in national and regional professional organizations.”
- Member: Academy of General Dentistry, American Dental Association, Pennsylvania Dental Association, Lehigh Valley Dental Association
- Fellow: Academy of General Dentistry
- Lecturer: Senior Health Care, Senior Citizen League at North Hampton Community College
Reaching Beyond My Practice
“Giving back to a community that has given so much to me is a joy and a privilege I do not take lightly. That’s why I like to spend my free time participating in charity and volunteer work around the community.”
- Certificate of Merit: American Society of Dentistry for Children
Erin: I have been working with our team for several years. I enjoy working in this laid back and positive atmosphere.
Kelly: I have been a member of the team with Dr. Mary Cresseveur-Reed for 18 years as a Certified Dental Assistant. I enjoy working with patients and getting to know them while helping them with their dental needs.
Kim: I have been practicing dental hygiene for 35 years. I love the personal one-on-one care we provide. I am very passionate in helping to educate patients in the care of their teeth and how it affects their health. I’d love to hear your dental story.
Stacey: I have been a Dental Migraine Relief Specialist (DMRT) for two years. It is amazing how life changing dentistry can be. We can help you get your life back when you are plagued with migraines. I feel blessed to work with a knowledgeable and positive patient team.
Request a Free Consultation
Our office atmosphere is very inviting, friendly, and caring. We have fun and make the dental experience pleasant, relaxing, and easy on our patients.
20 S Main St
Coopersburg, PA 18036
Monday: 8AM - 7PM
Tuesday: 8AM - 5PM
Thursday: 7AM - 3:30PM